Web Developer II in support of a prime contract which provides web application development within a full life cycle environment that will allow for the introduction of Cloud technologies to include engaging large enterprise based systems and working towards modernizing the IT business information systems.
- As part of a multifaceted team, responsibilities include (but are not limited to): Responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between NSA/CSS and its customer Interact with the team to gather and define requirements and analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs. Delivers comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy the customer’s requirements and maintains configuration management.
- Eight (8) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- A BS degree in a technical field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional web development experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Codes websites using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages.
- Uses a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create web page elements such as user interface features, site animation, databases, and e-business applications.
A ten-year old, rapidly growing government contractor, providing exceptional Cyber Solutions, SETA, Software & IT Solutions, Intelligence Analysis, and Acquisition Services to the DoD and Intelligence Community. Based in Columbia, MD, with offices in Reston, VA; Augusta, GA; and Colorado and are intensely committed to their clients, employees and mission. The executive management team leads by example and has been recognized by national industry associations. In 2010 they were ranked on Washington Technology’s “Fast 50” and the Baltimore Sun has named them to their “Top Workplaces” list in 2012, 2013, and again in 2014.
If interested please send your resume and contact information to ContractRandD at gmail dot com.