DARPA DSO has made an award through their Office Wide BAA,DARPA-BAA-13-20, to JHU/APL in Laurel, Maryland. The award amount is $499,816.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) Office of Inspector General’s (OIG) Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) is requesting proposals on a “specific sub-set of OIG services.” The BAA will be open through September 30, 2016.
The Office of Naval Research has made an award through the Long Range BAA for Navy and Marine Corps Science and Technology to Non Linear Waves Research Corporation in Alexandria, Virginia. The title of the award is “Nonlinear Fourier Analysis of Ocean Surface Waves: Application to Particular Navy Requirements.” The award amount is $330,855.
The The Spectrum Efficient Technology (SET) Science and Technology (S&T) Broad Agency Announcement ( BAA) from the Army Test Resource Management Center (TRMC), is being reposted. White papers and proposals are being excepted through September 2018. This BAA is funding 6.3 S&T and should be at the TRL 3 at the beginning of the effort and matured to TRL 6 by the end of the project.
Technologies of interest include the following:
- Multiple Access Schemes for Serial Streaming Telemetry (SST)
- Steerable Multiband Antenna for Airborne Test Articles
- Low Cost Ground Based Phased Array Multiband Antenna
- Ka/Ku Band assessment
- Free Space Optics assessment
Telemetry Networking Technologies:
- Flightline Radio Network.
- Airborne Network Encryption Device
- Advanced Spectrum Management Techniques
- C-Band uplink with predictive avoidance
- Wireless Network Forensics
Other Technologies within the Above Domains
The Technical Point of Contact for this BAA is Mr. Tom Young (SET Executing Agent [EA]), who may be reached at (661) 277-1611, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.